Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exam..

Exam again..but this time i think my grade will be come more better. because i had study my book. ha..I prefer the oral exam rather than the paper exam.why? I like to speak in English so much, especially have a teacher in front of me. no need to hide myself from embarrassed!! I believe that where there's a will, there's a way. I desire to do it well. the thing that i felt worth after came here was i get to studying English. altogether, it was a great journey!! although sometimes i will confusing with the grammar. like a nerd, just read & don't know how to use it. but all these grammar had giving me a big impression to improving my conversation. i jumped the gun for misinterpreted to study's english grammar. absolutely, not now! for all, sometimes are really tired. i could yet to speak in fluently. and in a shake down! Learning English is a treat!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a little comment if you'd accept it with both hands,

    Exam again! But I think this time around I might be able to obtain a better score as I have done my part studying day and night for the sake of it. Ha..I quite prefer the oral test than the writing. The reason why is because I like to speak in English so much. I felt it a comfortable way of learning if there was a teacher perhaps a speaker with whom I could communicate. Well, when there's a will, there's a way. I contemplate scoring well after having got something at my fingertips through a few classes. It has been a great journey. I find myself a nerd when grammar makes me puzzled. In such case, the next thing I could do is to read up although its usage is still a gigantic problem. Undoubtedly, grammar lessons instill confidence in me, rendering me a conversant person in public..Learning English is fun!

    ReplyDelete